Wedding

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Tried


A few weeks ago Jesse had a Monday off... I think it was Columbus Day ( this really doesn't matter), so we walked down town in Silver City and went to the Co-Op a little health food store, he hadn't been there and we had been talking about going for a while. When we were there and looking around he saw some cookies from Kashi that he wanted and there were a few different kinds but only one of them didn't have stuff he was allergic to in them. He didn't get them there because they were kinda expensive and figured we could check at Walmart. So later on when we went to Walmart we checked and they a place for them but they were out; for the past few weeks every time I've gone to the store I have checked for those stupid cookies and they were always out. Finally last night when I went to Walmart I figured I would check and just maybe they would have the cookies and much to my surprise they did. So I got all excited and bought them and just waited in suspense to take them to Jesse... then I finally got back to his apartment and proudly announced that I had something for him and gave him the cookies. He then began to read the ingredients and a minute or two later he tells me he can't eat them because they have walnuts in them and he might be allergic....ALL my excitement was gone. Now the cookies are all mine which kinda means so much for trying to eat health, although they are Kashi and somewhat healthy. Oh well I guess thats how it goes and I shouldn't try so hard to be a good girlfeind. Oh yes and just to explain the picture above I discovered a tricky function on my camera and this is the result. I takes 16 pictures one after the other and I was trying it out on Jesse, who was not nearly as humored by it as I was.

1 comment:

Leah Haymore said...

Kim I just have to tell you how much I miss hanging out with you! You look like you are having a blast!! I hope that all is well, and that this semester finally ends!! Love ya girl!! Leah