Wedding

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Dress








Well I wasn't planning on finding it so soon but I couldn't help it and I love it!!! Jesse and I went to Phoenix last weekend to see his family and friends since he hadn't seen them in a long time.






I was really only planning on going to look and find the style I liked best. I tried on a lot of dresses and there were a couple I liked. When it came to the last dress and I was done I realized there was a dress I looked at but didn't think I had tried it on.







So the sales lady went with me to look for the dress and said she hadn't pulled it cause she didn't see it in my size. I asked what size she did have it in. She found one a size smaller so I tried it on and it fit ( a little snug ). This was the last dress in this size and it has been discontinued so I wouldn't be able to order it.




This is the reason for why I bought the dress cause I love it and think it is amazing!!!!



















No comments: