Wedding

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tag


Alicia tagged me a while ago and I am finally doing this, when I first read it I was still a little slow on the blog website but I'm starting to get the hang of it. I posted a picture of Leah and I because she is the crazy girl that I am tagging.

I am: Kimmy
I know: That I will get done with school one of these days
I want: to be able to snap my fingers and go anywhere I want in an instant...no driving required
I have: a lot of great friends
I wish: I was done with school...or at least just fast forward through this week without doing homework/tests
I hate: infections
I fear: I won't get all my homework done this semester
I feel: a lot better since most of my house is clean now...it hasn't been clean for a while :(
I hear: my phone telling me I have a txt
I smell. bananas
I crave: something good
I search: for my phone while i'm talking on it quite frequently
I regret: not doing more homework this past weekend
I love: my family and friends
I always: procrastinate way too much
I am not: as energetic as I wish I was
I believe: most of the time people hurt your feelings they don't realize it
I dance: with jesse in his living room regularly
I sing: in the car a lot
I fight: with words...not fists
I lose: my keys and phone all the time
I win: hopefully something good like a lot of money
I never: accomplish everything I plan on
I listen: when I think it will help me or someone needs to talk
I am scared: I will procrastinate a little bit too much
I need: get some homework done and finish cleaning
I am happy about: graduating in May
and last but not least, I TAG: i will say Leah because I don't know who else will read this and Alicia tagged me

No comments: