Wedding

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, October 2, 2008

OnE cRaZy WeEk!



So instead of doing my homework all weekend I decided to help my friend Amber from Silver City celebrate her 21st birthday...


...and go to the fair in Cliff (it's like 30 miles from Silver) ...


...and lay around with Jesse and watch movies and talk.

This means that I put off writing two 6 page papers, studying for a test, preparing two presentations, and also a 2 page paper. When I got home at the beginning of the week I thought there was no way I was going to finish all of this homework which was due at various times Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Amazingly I did it but I do not know how. I should probably also thank Jesse for listening to me complain about it like everyday when I would get frustrated and need to vent a little. Oh yes, when I got home from my little weekend venture on Monday and went to turn on my water...nothing came out. Let me tell you how happy I was that I had showered before I left because I didn't have time to deal with it. What had happened was while I was gone my trailer that I live in which is a 5th wheel got a leak underneath so my neighbors were nice enough to turn the water off to avoid a pretty good flood in the area. So after I got done with school on Tuesday at like 6 o'clock (a day of a test and two in class presentations) I went and got the stuff to fix my nice leak. I have been dying for today to come because it meant that all of this gruesome homework and crap I've been dealing with would be over and I could start being excited that I have friends coming to see me and go to the Southern New Mexico State Fair... Josh Gracin is going to be there and I'm super excited! So now I get to be relieved and excited and enjoy the weekend at the fair and all my friends that are coming to go with me :)

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I hope your weekend was better than your week! Man, I'm so impressed that you can do that much homework in so little time. You're my hero. That is one seriously crazy week.
I need concert details... How was it?!