Wedding

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Is this not the best looking piece of cake you've ever seen? I am soooo late to post this but I just got the pictures on my computer and didn't want to tell about it without the pictures. About a month ago or so one of my teachers suggested that we meet somewhere outside of the classroom, so we went to this italian restaurant, it was soooo good. I got fettuccine alfredo and their sauce was to die for. Then, as everyone was finishing up she tells us that she's taking care of the bill but to leave a really good tip. Since she was paying for the bill I decided I would get dessert to go. I got this amazing chocolate italian cream cake (7 layers), I was so impressed by it that I took pictures.

I just have to say that I have a pretty cool teacher.... none of the others have ever done anything like this!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Oh WOW! That cake looks amazing.

Seven layers of heaven...