Wedding

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, December 15, 2008

Poof...I wont be blind anymore!

It's official...I'm getting Lasiks done on Friday at 10:20 a.m. I am sooooo excited to not wear glasses. I went to my first appointment today, I have to go again on wednesday and then get the surgery on friday. I have been longing for this day since the opthamologist told me I needed to stop wearing my contacts because they were scaring my eyes. And also I get new sunglasses that should cost $150, I get to choose from a variety many of which are bebe or vogue. yay for me. The only slightly bad part is that I can't wear make-up for at least two weeks ( I don't wear make-up very often) and its the christmas/new years time frame. This shouldn't really affect to much but i usaully like to get all dressed up and take pictures, but i suppose just getting my hair all curly and dressing cute will have to do...

1 comment:

Leah Haymore said...

I'm so excited for you!! I hope you had a Merry Christmas, and have a Happy New Year!!

Leah