Wedding

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

An update... It's been a while

So I have tried to write a "catch up" blog a few times but I think I am the worst blogger ever because I always hit backspace or something and delete the entire thing by going to the previous webpage. So here I go again. I don't think I have posted anything since before Christmas... this also makes me a terrible blogger. Well it has been busy with school. I was doing very will with staying ahead in class until my Grandfather (Tysseling) died at the end of January, he was a really great man and I am glad that he is somewhere that he can be happy. I really loved him.

This is Jesse and I at one of his friends in Phoenix, we spent it with some of his friends. They were all really nice and we had a lot of fun. I also met Jesse's family, they were very nice. He has a very cute neice whose name is Emma, we played in the water together and "washed" the cars. Jesse and I were washing my car and she wanted to help so when we were done she started washing her grandmas truck.

These are pictures from my birthday celebration with a couple of friends (Amber and Ashley). We had a lot of fun.

And this of course is Roscoe Knox, isn't he a cute little fatty! I love him but he is a little bit of a monster. He is really my brothers dog but since he can't take care of him most of the time I usually will have him; although I don't at the moment cause JT can take care of him. I miss him a lot. Well I call him Monster most of the time or Knox, J doesn't really like that I call him Knox but he will deal with it I suppose. He totally has an attitude and he is incredibly hard to stay mad at with that little puppy face. By the way he is an English Bulldog.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

CUTE pictures Kimmi!! I love that dog, too. He's been at my house before. Lacy likes him.

I'm glad you had fun on your birthday. If you e mail me your address, Lacy and I will send you a Valentine. Even if it is late.

Kourtney Dawn said...

FINALLY!!!! Happy late birthday!! How is JT doing?? Whats he up to now??