Wedding

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Internship



Tomorrow morning I start my internship which is the last thing I have to do in order to get my Bachelor's degree. I have to complete 320 hours...I'm hoping to have them done by sometime early in July. I'm going to do as much as I possibly can as fast as I can so that I can get on with moving. I'm really getting sick of this whole thing of living 2 hours away from Jesse and farther away from Arizona. I don't mind Las Cruces, but I don't really think it's where I want to be, it has been a good experience living here and I have made some really great friends and lets not forget I'm actually getting that degree which should help me in the future.

This past week I didn't really do all that much, I hung out in Silver City for a lot of it. I did stay in Las Cruces for a couple of days though so that I could complete my goals and objectives that allow me to start getting hours for my internship. I got to see a few friends and just relax a little which was nice, but I'm ready to get going on these hours.

Last night we went bowling, when we got there we realized it was cosmic bowling which was fun but kinda stupid also because they charge you to just go in to the bowling alley. Jesse wasn't very happy about it but he got over it and we had a blast. Being me I had my camera but didn't take any pictures :( I was to busy being silly and dancing to the music they had playing for the big night (cosmic bowling).

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I just pulled up your page and Lacy said, "It's Kimmi! It's Kimmi Jesse! It's Kimmi Jesse!!"

Your internship will be over before you know it. Then you'll be home free in Silver City.

I've never been cosmic bowling, but it sounds fun!! I'll have to come back later and watch your video. Danny's sleeping. Shhhhhhhh...