Wedding

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

New Plans...

I have new plans but first I have to tell you about the pictures...

If you read my silly little blog at all you know this is Rosco. I was in Springerville last weekend and my parents were there for a while as well. My dad got this bucket liner from a bucket truck and used it to make a "swimming pool" for the dogs. Rosco was intrigued by it but wasn't able to get in by himself, so I put him in. He liked it for about 30 seconds then he wanted out.

But he couldn't get out so he had to stay in for a while because we wanted to take pictures for my brother. My mom finally came back with the camera about 5 minutes later and he was mad!

So we took pictures and got him out. He didn't want anything to do with me, my mom, or my sister for a few hours... but he got over it. Sorry if you get sick of hearing about a dog but he's kinda like a kid to me... I treat him like one.
Ok so my plans have changed. I have to complete my internship in Las Cruces hopefully starting next week and finish sometime early in July. Then I will be moving back to Silver City, I am going to start the Occupational Therapy program there instead of going into nursing. Plus Jesse lives there so I'm excited to live in the same town as him. After I finish that program I will probably take my time in completing the Master in Occupational Therapy which is all online. Fall semester should be fairly easy and I should be able to work a lot which I am also excited for. Yay! I can't wait to move!!! :)

1 comment:

Alicia said...

That last picture is THE BEST! Look at how mad he is!!! That's too much.

I bet you're so happy to be moving back to Silver City, and isn't it closer to Joe City? Good luck with your new plans -they sound really good!!