Wedding

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

OnE yEaR!

Sorry for the fuzzy pic but it's all I have cause I always seem to forget I have my camera after the first two pictures...

Jesse and I met a year ago at the rodeo in Silver City, we talked a lot that night and we've been together since! After the rodeo me and my friends went out dancing and he was there with his friends and happened to know the people I went with so we met there. After that we went to a party which I wasn't having that great of time at so I just went and sat down. Jesse saw me and came and started talking to me and we pretty much talked till the people we went with were ready to leave. When my group was leaving and I was saying goodbye he gave me the line ..."don't I at least get a goodnight kiss" ( I gave him a peck and away we went).

This past weekend it was the rodeo in Silver City again so of course we went and I guess you can say that was our anniversary! I know it's sappy but I love him and I'm so happy he decided to talk to me that night especially since when he did the night wasn't going the best and he managed to turn it around and make it great and obviously memorable!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Wow! One year! Congrats you guys. I didn't know you met at a rodeo. What the flip kind of cousin am I? I can't believe I never asked, "So, how did you guys meet?"

Sorry. Can we still be cousins?

Lindy said...

Hey Kimmi! I saw the link on Alicia's blog and thought I'd check it out! Congratulations on the one year anniversary--what a cute story you guys have! Anyways, keep it real, cuz :)