Wedding

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Big Tree


A couple weeks ago Jesse and I went out to Ft. Bayard and went on a hike to "The Big Tree". We left just late enough in the afternoon to catch a bit of sprinkling, but it was refreshing. I don't think I had ever done it before but I had heard a lot about it from other people so I wanted to try it. So we got the pup and water and we went on our way. I wish that I had taken a few more pictures with my camera instead of my phone be we had set the backpack down by the tree and did a little exploring... but anyways I have a couple cute pics of Rosco and I on my phone. There was a big tree that had tipped over and went across the creek that Rosco and climbed up and played on for a few minutes. Anyway we had a lot of fun... even though we didn't get that many pics!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Look at you, you little hikers! Hiking feels so good!!

And Roscoe went too -good boy!