Wedding

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Well, well, well...

Isn't he a cutie:)

I've been thinking I need to post lately and I remember having a good topic and things to say but now I can't really remember any of it. Today has been a bit of a long day... today my mom told my dad about my plans to not go to nursing school and change that to occupational therapy. He was not at all understanding or happy about it and told me I won't be doing that but I have a little while to make him understand. Yes I do realize that I would get paid a little more as a nurse but I still don't want to do it. Anyway I'm not going to go on and on about that.

Tomorrow I am getting my braces off! YAY no more brace face for me :) and friday I am getting retainers. I've pretty much been waiting for this day since they put them on and I can't wait to take some pictures without them.


Monday I will be done with my intership which means I will pretty much have my Bachelor's degree. I know it has taken a while but for the time I've actually been in school I got it done pretty fast. I moved to New Mexico just over 3 years ago and didn't really have anything done, just a couple of classes. I got through my degree program in just a year and a half which takes most people more like three so I'm pretty happy about that. I'm planning on having some kind of BBQ or something one of these days after everything settles down to celebrate!

No comments: