Wedding

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Just an update on me...


This is a picture of my mom and brother in Germany, where my brother served a mission. I was looking through the pictures on my computer and decided that this is one of my favorites. I think that Germany is beautiful and has some of the most amazing castles and buildings ever although I've only seen them in pictures, plus look at this amazing background.

As I was getting on the internet tonight I decided that I need to update. A few weeks ago my plans took a big change... when my mom broke her neck. My mom breaking her neck was has required that she has someone with her at all times so I have taken a break from finishing my internship in New Mexico to be in Arizona and help her out a bit. We stay busy most of the time and has been feeling better almost every day, although she's had a few days that she doesn't feel very good. We even walked 6 miles the other day! I will be going back to New Mexico for next week to finish the hours I lack on my internship and get things moved to Silver City so I will be ready to start school again in the Fall. I will be happy when things get a little more back to normal but for now we keep on moving and getting things done :)

No comments: