Wedding

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

...hmmm...


Today has seemed incredibly long, from the moment I woke up. I went to bed pretty early but didn't fall asleep for a long time, I was just thinking too much. This morning when I woke up I really wanted to go back to sleep but I had to get up and get ready. The past few mornings I could have slept in but instead I was wide awake brite and early and couldn't fall back asleep. This made the day seem very long and made me feel crappy all day for some reason.


Anyways, this is not intended to be a post about me complaining. I was going to tell you about my weekend. Jesse and I went up to Springerville friday afternoon/evening, we stopped in Alpine to see how everything is coming along on the Cabin...it is definately a construction zone but it should look really good when its done. Saturday we went to Pinetop and watched a movie (Mall Cop) and Rach did a little shopping. Sunday we came back to New Mexico, we stopped in Alpine and went for a ride on the 4-wheeler before going back to Silver City. While we were there we did get a few things...like my grill, and tack stuff for my horse (not sure if dad knows about the horse), and a basket for my bike.


Yesterday (Monday) was Jesse's birthday I didn't really make it very exciting for him but we grilled elk steaks and I made him a cake. Brian ate with us (he's Jesse's roommate) and then we watched a movie. Oh yes and I met him for lunch...at Wendy's. It was fine dining.


It was a pretty good weekend except for the fact that I didn't take a single picture and had my camera with me the entire time! The one posted is from a while ago, its elk between Alpine and Springerville.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Wendy's IS cool. I love it! I wish there was one closer.

Then again, maybe I don't. Those frosties would be the death of me.

Do your really have a horse? We need some pictures of it. And we need it's name.