Wedding

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, March 16, 2009

Jesse brought me roses!


Aren't they beautiful?!? I love them! I was just cleaning up my kitchen when he came in and surprised me with them on friday. What a sweetie, I love him! He was at training on my birthday and didn't get done till valentines day so I didn't get any then (I think he felt bad) so he surprised me friday. I think Alicia is right its much better to get them randomly then for holidays and birthday. I was already excited cause he was coming to see me but when I got them it brightened me up a little more.
I couldn't decide which picture was my favorite of them so you all get to see a few favorites. He laughed at me when I told him I was going to dry them and keep them forever because they are the first flowers he's given me. I really do love them!

So our weekend was a lot of fun. I think the most entertaining part was when Jesse decided to go try on cowboy boots, at least it was in the beginning. He couldn't decide what exactly he was looking for so we ended up being in the store for like an hour and a half and I didn't try on anything or really even look for stuff. It was all about him. We were going to go to Texas Roadhouse saturday night but once we got there we decided we didn't want to wait an hour for a table so we went to Applebee's instead which was quite good. We got the 2 for $20 thing, we got spinach and artichoke dip for the appetizer and I got a steak for dinner and Jesse got chicken pasta... its a pretty good deal you should try it sometime!



1 comment:

Alicia said...

Those are SWEEEEEEEEEEEET! Beautiful! I can't even pick a favorite picture of them. They're gorgeous.

Aw. I bet he earned some smoochin'!!