Wedding

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, March 30, 2009

Hot Wheels...My Horse



Hot Wheels is my horse, or at least he is for a few more days. I would like to keep him but I'm just not in town enough to have him and I would kind of prefer to go see Jesse and hang out with him on the weekends than stay home and take care of my horse. So basically boyfriend trumps horse and Hot Wheels has to go. The good news is that he is going to a good home where he will get to live on a ranch and run as much as he would like. He has a lot of spunk so it will be very good for him. The pictures above aren't the best because they were taken just after I gave him a bath and he wasn't dry yet. His new owner will take over on Thursday (April 2) and while I will miss him it is the best for him. Plus I don't have as much free time as I once thought, I have time between classes which is more than enough for running errands but not quite enough to go saddle a horse and get a decent ride in.

Also, I have my bros puppy back the little monster (Roscoe Knox) so he will keep me busy. I already feel bad if I don't spend enough time with him while I'm at class and such so it will be for the best to say goodbye to Hot Wheels. Isn't he a cute little thing (he's only like 14 hands)!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

He is good looking! Sad he has to go. But I'm really excited for Easter! Can't wait to see you guys!!! I missed you the other day. I was stuck in a fog with a sick baby and a two year old who doesn't like to sleep. Sorry!