Wedding

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

yard work

I really need to get back to my old picture taking habits...I used to always take pictures of everything and now I'm luck if I remember to take one the entire time I'm doing something fun. I always have my camera with me I just forget to use it. Last weekend I worked in Jesse's yard, I tore apart one of his planters and planted new flowers, they were light pink, dark pink and purple. I really enjoyed it. I was going to take pictures too. I also need to take pictures because I told his mom I would take pictures of his house so she could see what it looks like and I planned on doing that every day last weekend including monday morning before I left to come back to Las Cruces and some how it slipped my minde every day...it also felt like I was only there for one day but either way working in the yard was enjoyable.

No comments: