Wedding

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

For Alicia

I know I might be crazy in posting this because it really doesn't make that much sense...but I'm gonna do it anyway. Plus I'm guessing the only person that will read it is Alicia. As I was putting stuff away from the weekend, I realized there were flies all over my ceiling. This is for Alicia because I remember one night she had flies all over her ceiling, so I got her phone book and started killing them (with excitement). So I looked around and saw a small magazine that had come in the mail and started swating at them, feeling more content with every one I killed. Finally I looked around and didn't see anymore so I put the magazine down and started to my bed; as I looked around there were a bunch more in my room. So...I grabed my checkbook that was sitting on my nightstand and began swatting again, however this time I wasn't as lucky. Of like six flies in my tiny bedroom I think I got one, after which I gave up and turned off the light. I know this is a silly story without much meaning but it made me think of that night with Easha and how entertaing it was everytime I killed a fly. Well I'm off to bed...and these pesky flies are still buggin' me!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I THINK OF THAT NIGHT ALL THE TIME! I thought of it just last night because there were three flies on my ceiling. It makes me smile everytime I think of you with that rolled up phone book swatting away. That was so awesome. I think you killed over 20 flies at least. I was also wondering if you had any good moth killing skills because my little house is full of them.
I'm glad you remember that night too. It was so funny.