Wedding

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My New Computer :)

Just wanting to say how much I love my new computer. I also have an awesome dad who bought it for me after mine went up in smoke (literally). I am alarmingly intrigued by the fact that it has a webcam that I have been loving playing with...I'm like a little kid with a new toy.

I know it's a silly picture but it's better than anything I could take at the moment beings that I'm laying in bed looking quite atrocious. Just don't tell Jesse I posted this pic because I was acting silly playing with the webcam and I know he wouldn't approve; but I think he looks cute with his cheesy smile :) Anyway Just wanted to say how much I love this computer and the fact that the battery lasts for atleast two and a half hours!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

A webcam?! Shizz-nit.

I'm so glad you're up and running in the internet world again!
Your hair looks awesome.