Wedding

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Break Up Story...


NO, it's not my break up story... it would be that of my brother. I wouldn't feel compelled to tell about it except that his now ex-girlfriend seems to think she will find some solace in assuming that in some way it is my fault that he broke up with her. It most definitely is not my fault. True I did go to lunch with her on my way up to Joe City over Easter but I didn't not tell my brother to end things with her.
So this is how it goes... She is a drama queen to start, which you don't get from first impressions. Although I do have to admit I slightly already knew this. Anyway somewhere around a couple of weeks before I went to Joe City I start hearing both sides of their stories on what is going on between them. **this is the first sign that they definitely had problems before I went to lunch with her. I hear back and forth for a while what they are thinking. This is mostly from her, since as you know my brother is not the most forward about talking about his relationships. So then Jesse and I meet her for lunch; it was fine but she was dramatic about certain things and felt the need to tells us repeatedly about some personal issues in her life.
Now a few days ago my brother calls me and asks how my lunch with her went. I tell him it was fine but she was a little dramatic and what she told me about personal issues ( he already knew them) He also asks if I got the paperwork on his puppy (Roscoe) whom I just happen to take care of. I tell him yes. After this he says some thing to the effects of "I think I'm done with her". I say why? He says "she's a pain in the butt and she's crazy". I say " she's just a little dramatic".
Can someone please tell me how this could possibly be my fault... oh yes, it's not. I'm not going to say that I don't have suspicions about whether she had already moved on to some degree but I didn't say anything about that to him because I wasn't sure.
So when she tells me she's not sure what I said to him but that she does and always will love him and now her heart is broken, I have nothing to say but I didn't say anything that affected my brothers decision and he had his mind made up before he talked to me. I don't have a problem with her but he is my brother and I will always support him in whatever will make him happy :)

1 comment:

Alicia said...

It's always easier to have someone to blamewhen you're hurting. She just picked you.

The subject line scared me a little! I thought you were going to tell us you broke up with Jesee. The family would be sad. We all loved him. I'm sure JT will find someone who will make him happy.