Wedding

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

Saturday, April 25, 2009

StUpId FiReS!



All day I waited for Jesse to get off work...then he came home. I was really excited because we had plans to go bowling. He was here for all of about 20 minutes when he got called out to a fire. He got home about 4:45 and was gone a little after 5, now it is midnight. I'm a little bummed because I have been alone ALL day plus the fact that we actually had plans to do something tonight. He's been having to work a lot lately so we haven't been able to really go do much, moslty just watch movies at his house. I'm crossing my fingers that he still gets his day off tomorrow and they get this stupid fire put out tonight.

Anyways, when he left I had a glimps of hope that he would be back in time that we could still go out to eat atleast so I curled my hair and put make-up on and got dressed (you can see the hair and make-up in the pic but I changed into more comfy clothes). As each hour passed I've continued to hope I will get a call or text from him telling me what's going on and when he thinks he will be done....I still haven't heard a thing. Finally around 9 I decided I would just go into town and get a take and bake pizza from WalMart so he would have something to eat when he got home but the way things are looking it wont really be worth eating :(

Sorry this isn't a very happy post, I'm a little disappointed. I know it's his job and I'm not mad but I really wish there hadn't been a fire tonight and since there is I wish I knew a little more about what is going on and if he will be coming home tonight or if I should just go to bed and talk to him tomorrow. I don't think I will be going to be because he wont let me know when he gets home and I will just worry if I don't know. I guess it will just take some getting used to fire season but for the moment I'm not and I don't like it!

1 comment:

Leah Haymore said...

Kim it looks like you are having a good time these days! Keep working hard at school and you will finish soon! Your dog is awesome! To bad you didn't have him in Silver!! Jesse seems to make you very happy! I wish you and him the best!! Love ya, Leah