Wedding

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

still gone...

So since I want to post pictures and I haven't been taking any I just take them with my camera on my computer just before I post.

I'm still a little disappointed because Jesse still hasn't come home and I might have to go back to Las Cruces before he gets here. He had to stay at the fire last night and they are finishing up with it but it was like 70 acres so it takes a while to finish I suppose. He was in such a hurry when he left yesterday that I didn't even really get to say a good goodbye...no hugs or kisses :( I thought he would be going and coming back within a couple hours but I was very wrong!

The reason for why I have to leave today is that I have a group project due and we are supposed to be going over it tonight. I kinda keep hoping my two partners will just say they want to meet in the morning but I don't think that will happen. I only have two weeks of school left and one of them is finals week so I know I can get through it. This weekend was supposed to be my nice refreshing weekend with Jesse but I've barely even seen him. I'm tempted to just stay in Silver City and miss class tomorrow but I really doubt that I will since I have a teacher who is a real stickler on attendance!

Sorry this is a lot of rambling and hope it makes sense.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Aw man! That stinks. You look great though!!