Wedding

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Oh Why Oh Why Do I LOVE Him???

...Because he is my puppy! (well really my brothers puppy)
The little guy got a bath tonight which means he is a white and clean. He is also extremely hyper! He pulled his bed out of the kitchen into the living room where he then began to chew on it till he pulled one of the sides apart a little. I did warn him that if he chews his bed apart he will not be getting another one...he is just SOL
Well that's a little better, I would much prefer that he chew on his glove!
I guess it is partially my fault that he is so hyper, because he couldn't go play with Matilda today and had to stay home alone while I went to school. In my defense I did get up early this morning so I could take him running so he wouldn't have a bunch of built up energy all day! Oh yes, it was also my idea to give him a bath tonight.
After his bath I went and scrubbed the kitchen floor which happens to kinda be his room so he wouldn't roll around on it and get dirty. He gets it very dirty with drooling water after he gets aa drink and with all the dirt thatends up on there most days when he gets home from playing with Matilda. I try to be a good mommy to him.

Well this is a cute one of the little monster... pretty soon I won't be able to put that little on there, he will just be monster because he is getting HUGE!








No comments: