Wedding

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Puppy Farts!







I love the little guy but his farts tonight are about to suffocate me! Today has been quite a long day. First of all as stupid as it seems I woke up in the middle of the night cause I had a crazy dream and it freaked me out. Then when my alarm went off at 7 (UGGG) I didn't want to get up but I had to due to the fact that I had to be at the stupid orthodontist at 8:30. Before I went to the orthodontist I had a few things to do, I had to feed horses for this guy that I don't really know who is out of town, feed the puppy, shower and get beautified (ok just shower and throw on the nearest clothes), and drop the puppy off at Ashley's since I was going to be gone all day and don't have a yard for him to stay in. So I got to the orthodontist which was an extension of my appointment last wednesday that was only supposed to last 10 minutes that took like 45. They told me today was going to be almost 2 hrs and it ended up only being like 30 min...what the heck!?! To say the least I am irritated with them. Then I went to take the puppies for a walk (Rosco and Matilda). Matilida is my friend Ashley's puppy and she has a lot of energy when walking where Rosco doesn't always fully agree to keep moving. We didn't make it very far on the walk. Then I worked on homework for my class. Then I went to class that lasted 4 hrs. This evening Ashley and I took the puppies for a run...after they had been playing together all day. After the run they were pretty tired and hungry, they ate like 3x as much as they normally do and then both crashed out. Anyway, the reason for this story was to explain why I'm about to die from puppy farts which is that I wore him out and then he over ate and now I get to smell the results of him eating soooo much! But what can I say I love him so I'll deal with it.

No comments: