Wedding

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

My Little Devil


This is my boyfriend Jesse's house, he just bought it a couple months ago. I have been working in the yard although you can't tell from looking at the pictures! I didn't conquer much in the front yard this past weekend but I made some progress in the back yard.
I'm getting all of the rock out since the back yard is divided with gravel and pretty much weeds with a little grass. I'm planning on getting everything out of the back yard this summer so we can plant grass next spring and it will look nice. I got around half of the gravel out last weekend :) Hopefully we can get the rest out next weekend!

If you look closely you can see the little monster of a dog that I take everywhere with me these days!


Last week my friend Ashley and I were hanging out at my trailer when she saw these devil ears headband. She thought it suited Rosco well and it fit him so we decided to take some pictures. He's my "little devil"! As you can see he was just delighted to have the headband on. He's a pretty good sport!



One of these days I will get a cute picture of him but that will have to wait for now. He's outside playing with his "girl friend" Matilda

No comments: